We at Wells Institute are excited about presenting new research opportunities in the area of Type 2 Diabetes, Diabetic Neuropathy, High Blood Pressure, IBS, COPD and Post Shingle Pain.
If you are unemployed or without medical insurance, Wells Institute may be an option to help offset the costs of your medical expenses.
If you think you may qualify for one of our studies you may be eligible for No Cost medical care.
The following is a list of our currently enrolling research studies:
- Type 2 Diabetes – taking Oral Medication, or are on Insulin.
- Type 2 Diabetes – with High Blood Pressure and taking blood pressure medication (ACE or ARB)
- Type 2 Diabetes – taking Insulin and have a Cardiac History.
- Diabetic Neuropathy – numbness and tingling in hands or feet
- Post Shingle Pain – pain 3-6 months after a Shingles outbreak.
- IBS – Diarrhea Prominant
- Acute Otitis Externa (Swimmer’s Ear) – 6 months and up
Other Services by appointment (cash only):
- Physicals $45.00 each
- Immunizations (TB Tests, Tetnus Shots, MMR, Hepatitis B series) Please call for prices.
If you would like more information on any of the above studies to see if you qualify or to schedule an appointment please call :
Wells Institute at 937-293-2157 or 866-293-2157 – toll free
Visit us on the web at: www.wellsinstitute.com
** New for 2012 **
Wells Institute has partnered with the following local companies:
- Pilates Plus Movement Studio – they offer classes in Pilates, Yoga, Zumba and more. For more information call Susan Honer at 540-521-1860 or on the web at www.pilatesplusmovementstudio.com
- Licensed Massage Therapist – Lyn Harris – 937-671-2953 – Lyn is located at 6143 Farr Hills Ave in Centerville. She performs Relaxation &,Theraputic Massage and Hot Stone Massage.
- L2 Marketing Research LTD. – a consumer market research company located in Moraine, OH. For more information call Lou Es Green or Libby Webster at 937-435-5067 or on the web at www.L2MR.com.
- Shop 4 U – Shopping and Delivery service – Shop4U is a Personal shopping service. For more information call 937-424-0011 or on the web at www.2shop4u.biz
The Staff at Wells Institute
Wells Institute for Health Awareness